Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#
NEW “UNCONFIRMED” RANGES FOR RATES: DINAR $4.00+/- AND DONG $1.49 +/- ………BE READY SO YOU WON’T HAVE TO GET READY.
GETTING REPORTS OF IN-COUNTRY IRAQ RATES INCREASING TO $3.21 – $3.29 BOOM!!! – AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS OF SAID REPORTS.
EXCHANGE CENTER PERSONNEL ARE SCRAMBLING AND ADJUSTING WORK SCHEDULES FOR THIS WEEK.
CONFIRMATIONS TAKE TIME TO SECURE——GIVING IT AS I’M HEARING IT BECAUSE IT IS “TIME” FOR ALL OF THIS TO BE TRUE – EVENTUALLY.
INFO IS POURING REGARDING THE TAX TREATY!!! YIPPEE KI YAY!! . .TAX TREATY WAS SIGNED TODAY BY THE G20. SAY WHAT????????? LOL”
Highlights of TNT conference call. Updated as the call progresses:
Tony: Gooooooood Morning TNT! It’s a great day!
Ray: . . .Spin off from info I shared with you yesterday (above). Idaho posted from the chat room. Some we did not get a chance to privately confirm. First shared . . . unconfirmed rates coming in. (see above) .. . spread or range of values. . . (Ray shared the same info as above in the Tuesday chat post update)
That signing was probably a renewing of something. We gave it to you as we received it. Will build from that today. Tony?
Tony: Yes, the rate came out. Yes, during the conference they were explaining the rate . . . to people investing in Iraq. None of it is official cause it’s not on Forex. . . Nobody is going to pledge any money until they know what the rate is going to be . . . and it goes into effect.
Exchange center personnel: Tony: Not in place yet. Not called in. Not sitting at their desks. Did designate more tellers. Tellers notified all across the country. Four or five different states have reported they did receive the memo. Started on Monday putting everyone in place . . . to do foreign currency exchanges for the next several weeks.
$1 million (exchanged amount) and below you will go right to the teller and the teller will complete the exchange. Teller’s not negotiating on anything. They are not authorized to do that. . . all tellers will be two lines and two tellers at the window. First come, first served. Multiple family members can each exchange up to $1 million such has husband and wife, children, uncle, cousins. Cannot get a cashier’s check while at this teller. Another bank person will handle that for you.
- – If you have less than $10 million can you request a wealth manager or private banker. Tony/Ray: You can request it but you will go to the back of the line. Know your appointment will probably be a couple of days down the road.
- – Can you exchange a small amount until your appointment? Tony: Yes! Ray: If you do I am cutting you off my list. We have had extensive training on this. . . We’ve taken a lot of time to . . . I do this for your benefit. Before you got on this ride . . . you did not have choices for where you are in life . . . why you are where you are today. . . You make that choice. We’ve made the opportunity. One think we have done to you intentionally is take away your excuses for failure.
Between $1 million and $10 million (exchanged amounts) you will go right to a private banker for appointment. Doesn’t mean it will be that day. *** Appointments made on a first come, first served basis. . . .Partial exchange here if you are exchanging over $10 million at an appointment. . . Can do up to a million with a teller.
$10 million (exchanged amount) and above call the 800 # for an appointment with a wealth manager.
CALCULATION OF THE AMOUNT IS BASED ON EXCHANGE RATES:
EX: You have 8 million Dong and the rate is $1.50 then you are in the over $10 million category. . . .
Also, you can lump all of your currencies together when calculating your amount. EX: You have 5 million Dong at $1.50 exchange rate and 2 million Dinar at a $4.00 exchange rate. Your total exchanged amount would come to over $10 million so you can call for an appointment.
If you don’t have an account at the bank you go to they will open one for you.
Here is the crazy part about all of that – it doesn’t make sense to me. They are inviting chaos and problems and telling you guys don’t buy into it. Told military reserve units have been put on standby just in case there is a problem. Put on standby Monday night. . . based on something they did to create the problem.
They think there are less than a million people out there with Dinar. I know four years ago it was 6 million with dinar and I saying there are 7 -8 million right now. And then most people have given others dinar. . . Problem is going to be everybody walking in and see those lines at the teller . . . cars in the parking lot . . . lining up at the bank at 6 am in the morning so they can be first.
Ray: Who is “they” just for clarification?
Tony: They supposedly are the younger bank executives who have come on recently and want to change procedures. If each one of those 8 million holders gave just 3 people dinar now we are talking about 24 million people with dinar. . . tripled the number of people not just making appointments but are walking into that line on a first come, first served basis.
Everybody will get paid sooner or later. Cause any conflict it will take that much longer to get paid.
Dong low will be $1.47. Told all the rates were off by .50.
This coming Monday is a Federal holiday.
Ray: Since the military or national guard is being put on standby so those guys planning on buses better make a change of plans! (lots of laughter).
CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: I think it’s going to happen over the weekend based on all the information we have and because it makes sense to happen over the weekend.
Tony: Nobody knows exactly what moment in time it’s going to happen. We do know it’s going to happen. Sooner rather than later.
IRAQ: Tony on Kuwait Conference: $60 billion pledged already. . . They announced to the investors yesterday, this is the rate.
Budget: Supposed to be agreed on several times. Supposed to be in the Gazette but not seen yet. Looking now to the Saturday issue of the Gazette. Tony: People laying this out say they don’t care what the budget does. We are getting this going and the RV will go through regardless. Other people say they don’t see it happening without the budget. People are mad at Abadi because he will not give the Kurd’s’ the 17% they have been getting for years. IMF and US telling Iraq to get the budget done. Now saying they’ve worked out a deal at 14% with another side offer in there but we are not seeing it in the Gazette. This morning saying it’s all smoke and mirrors, that the budget is done. They don’t want you to know what is going on so they can just put it out there. Nobody knows exactly what moment in time it’s going to happen. We do know it’s going to happen. Sooner rather than later.
Lower Denom’s: No mention of lower denom’s status
TV / Mosques: No reports of what is being broadcast or announced in the mosques
IMF: Has the list of people to receive the 800 numbers. Tony: The IMF sent it out to the 16 regions and that’s what they anticipated it happening Monday night Tuesday morning. They said, “get it done now” which is why we don’t have to wait on the budget or anything else. That’s why it should have gone and it didn’t. That was the third request. The bank said they could not let it go until the US Treasury authorized it.
World Bank Guaranteeing Iraq Investment Tony: Because the people still don’t have full confidence in Iraq . . . because of what is going on with their budget, Kurdistan and Maliki. . . Somebody had to give the investors the confidence to come and do it.
Kuwait Conference: $60 billion pledged already. . .Tony: They announced to the investors yesterday, what the rate is going to be and when they could look for it.
Currencies: ZIM: Tony: Go with the .11 to .22. If anything more than that just be ecstatic.
Dong: Tony: We got from Treasury person, $1.95 -$4 something. Somebody else said $1.47 more likely to happen. No rates showing at the banks now.
US on Gold standard? Tony: Our currency is our currency and backed by US. Every country involved in this is Basel III certified or they will not be involved.
Banks: Five different times the banks expected it to go and it did not. Bank memo said they were upgrading the system for the Tony: umpteenth time for making changes for foreign currency. And they were hours away from completing that last night. I said surely something else. The system has been upgraded a million times already. But that’s what they were telling their people cause they had already told them it was going to happen.
Tier Two Interest Rates: Tony: The average banker is not going to know about it. A monthly rate instead of a yearly rate like everybody else. 1-4% a week. Those are platforms you have to be invited into. Qualify and invited. Donald Trump is a billionaire . . . he tried to buy an NFL team. He had the money but he did not have an invitation. . . Just because you have the money you still have to have the invitation. Or the good old boy network – because that is what it is – somebody to sponsor you into that. The bank will look at it and decide if they want you. It’s their choice. If you have enough money they will offer you a pre-trial – another opportunity to qualify. It’s a two year process to see if you even qualify and once you pass that then they will say, Okay. Very few people are going to do it.
Military Bases: Every base will exchange when the time comes.
Tax Treaty: Ray reported yesterday the tax treaty was signed yesterday by the G20. Tony: We were told not to mention the name of it. For some reason it is still classified.
800 #’s: Tony and Ray were waiting on them and did not receive them. Tony: Now discussing the banks have their own websites where they will post the 800’s. That’s the information we are waiting on today.
Tax Attorney: Ray: I don’t think you need a tax attorney until you get into a tax problem. . . FYI to have a tax professional. Tony: We know it’s going to happen. I’d already be asking that person question. Find out before you go to your appointment.
Groups who have contracts with China – there contract is a purchase agreement and not an exchange. There tax is written in at 11%.
To get TNT Texts: Send a text message to 40404. The message should say exactly: FOLLOW THE@THE_TNT_TEAM
EXCHANGING: Ray: . . .when exchanging remember “lost opportunity.” . . . the difference .10 can make. You exchange . . . and then the rate goes up . . .
Requesting an Appointment: Tony: They need to ask you how much of each currency you have. Regardless of what you have you can exchange whatever you want of a million or below. At your appointment you can do half then and half next week, next month or whatever. . . Thirty minutes per appointment to exchange.
VERIFICATION: Make sure before you leave the bank it has been accepted as verified so when you leave they cannot come back a few days later and say your currency was not valid.
At a .10 rate a 100 trillion note will exchange out at $10 million.
Basic ZIM information given on TNT calls is compiled at the “ZIM 101 Comprehensive” thread at:
Q & A: TNT Forum
- – Under $1 million go to any WF or one that does foreign currency? Ray: Pick one that does foreign currency.
- – Bank of London still the best insurance to guard against default or bank failure? Tony: You’ll need to ask the bank or financial institution. . . how best to protect it.
- – Can mother and son go at the same time or make separate appointments? Tony: I think separate.
Q & A: Callers
- – I’m going to exchange at two different banks in two different states and then talk to a wealth manager and I don’t want to exchange for less for the bulk of it than I did at the first bank. Tony: Your going to get whatever the rate is that day. . . If your at BOA on Monday in Florida and then go to BOA later they can look at your account. If your at a different bank they are not going to know (what rate you exchanged at) as banks don’t share information like that.
- – How can we protect ourselves against the bank coming back to us and saying the currency was not valid? Tony: I don’t see that going on – them saying your currency was phony. Right there at the bank during the exchange they either agree with you or put it on hold right then. They are supposed to take your currency – two of them, put it in a plastic bag and sign off on it so it’s known that it is your currency.
- – How long do you think we should wait to exchange? Tony: There is no answer to the question. It is when you feel comfortable. They don’t want the rate to go up more than 5% a day. Not go over that. They have the authority to stop that. They don’t want it to fall down more than 5% a day either. They have the authority to stop that. Just recently said they would like to see it go to $8 and then down. They want all the internet people to get in and out as fast as possible and not wait for the rate to go up. We can’t tell you 3 days, 5 days, 8 days and then go through it. Your going to have to pay attention on Forex. If they don’t know how to do that they can call the banks. When you call your bank find out how often you change your exchange rates and what time of day. . . Here’s the bad part, depending on how much you have, your appointment could be 7 -8 days away behind everybody else who went in there and made their appointments.
Verbatim: Tony: Happy Valentine’s day to all the ladies. Hope you enjoy your day. To all the guys, “go do your job.” You know what your supposed to do. And vice versa. All the news has been good. Probably going to get an update in a little bit. Ray will do what he does – put it in the room so you guys get it. We are closer than ever every day. I am not looking for it tonight. So enjoy your Valentine’s Day. I’m not on standby for it. Haven’t heard anything like that. Friday afternoon – Sunday afternoon. Somewhere between Friday and Sunday makes the most sense to me. Monday is a holiday. It could go into that. We will let you know as soon as we know. We are there.
The conference is over. While we were talking Abadi is back in Iraq. They got their pledge. They know how much they are going to get. They know when they are going to get it, so all they have to do is solve whatever there is to solve. Whether it is the budget or the system saying let it go. We are right there so be aware. . I will tell you that. Even though it is Valentine’s Day, watch your phones. Watch your phones, watch twitter and let’s see what happens. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day.
Ray: All right everyone. Keep believing. We do! (played “I Believe.”)